Synthesis of dialkyl esters of 8-quinolyl(arylamino)methylphosphinic acid
- 24 Downloads
Dimethyl and diethyl esters of 8-quinolyl(arylamino)methylphosphinic acid were synthesized by the interaction of 8-quinolylazomethines and dialkylphosphites in the presence of the catalyst sodium methoxides. On condensation of 8-quinolylaldehyde with dialkylphosphites the diethyl and diisopropyl esters of α hydroxy(quinolyl-8)methylphosphinic acid were obtained.
KeywordsSodium Ester Organic Chemistry Dimethyl Diethyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Pudovik and M. A. Pudovik, ZhOKh, 36, 1467, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Lugovkin, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 117, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Lugovkin, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 694, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Lugovkin, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 900, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Dyson and P. May, The Chemistry of Synthetic Drugs [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Howitz and W. Schwenk, Ber., 38, 1281, 1905.Google Scholar