Synthesis of 4-aryltetrahydro-β-carbolines
- 28 Downloads
4-Aryltetrahydro-3-carbolines were synthesized from 3-substituted indole-2-carboxylic acids. The structures of the compounds obtained were proved by means of the UV, IR, and PMR spectra.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. I. Kuchkova, E. P. Styngach, F. Sh. Rivlis, N. M. Frolova, and A. A. Semenov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1523 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.E. P. Styngach, K. I. Kuchkova, T. M. Efremova, and A. A. Semenov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 386 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Kogan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1482 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Rusinova, Yu. I. Smushkevich, O. V. Telenkova, M. V. Vasin, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 211 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.K. M. Biswas and A. H. Jackson, Tetrahedron, 24, 1145 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.R. S. Sagitullin, A. N. Kost, T. V. Mel'nikov, and P. A. Sharbatyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 945 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.H. R. Snyder and D. S. Matheson, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 49, 240 (1927).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Vlasova and N. A. Kogan, Zh. Org. Khim., No. 11, 2402 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Erofeev, V. S. Velezheva, N. K. Genkina, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 780 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980