Cyanine dyes from thiazolomorpholinium and thiazolodihydrothiazinium salts
- 27 Downloads
Cyanine dyes have been synthesized from previously unknown thiazolo [3, 2-c]morpholinium and thiazolo[3, 2-c]dihydrothiazinium salts, and their absorption spectra have been determined.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Morpholinium Cyanine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. S. Babichev and V. P. Khilya, ZhOrKh, 1, 562, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Kiprianov, Zh. M. Ivanova, and S. G. Fridman, Ukr. Khim. zh., 20, 642, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Roth and L. Horwitz, German Federal Republic Pat. 1081756; C. A., 59, 8914, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Nys and A. V. Dormael, Ind. Chim. Belg., 26, 1109, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Cilento, Chem. Rev., 60, 147, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.F. S. Babichev and E. Shchetsinskaya, ZhOKh, 34, 2441, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.F. S. Babichev, N. V. Dzhigirei, and S. P. Gukalov, ZhOKh, 34, 2433, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.F. S. Babichev, F. A. Mikhailenko, V. K. Kibirev, and V. A. Bogolyubskii, Ukr. khim. zh. [Soviet Progress in Chemistry], 32, 204, 991, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.P. Vieles and J. Seguin, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 287, 1953.Google Scholar
- 10.F. S. Babichev and V. A. Shokol, Ukr. khim. zh., 32, 215, 1956.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1970