Synthesis of 1,3,4,6,7,11b-hexahydro[1,4]thiazino[3,4,-a]-isoquinolin-4-one, an analog of prasiquantel
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Seubert, Patent 2457971 DE, Chem. Abstr., 85, 160,160.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bhattacharjya, P. Bhattacharjya, and S. Pakrashi, Heterocycles, 20, 2397 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Andrews, H. Thomas, R. Pohlke, and J. Seubert, Med. Res. Rev., 3, 147 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Davidovich, L. A. Davankova, S. V. Rogozhin, and N. N. Suvorov, USSR Inventor's Certificate, Ref. Zh. Khim., 110135P (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Jirkovsky and R. Noureldin, Heterocycl. Chem., 17, 449 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Specamp and H. Hiemstra, Tetrahedron, 41, 4367 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993