- 36 Downloads
3-Amino-4-aryl-1(2H)-isoquinolones have been synthesized by treating 2-halobenzamides with arylacetonitriles. The angle of rotation of the 4-phenyl grop has been determined.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Isoquinolones
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Merck Index. An Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, and Biologicals, Merck and Co., USA (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Kimoto, M. Okamoto, K. Nigomori, and H. Usami, Yakugaku Zasshi, 96, 154 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Goya, A. Takadate, J. Ianaka, Y. Jsuruda, and H. Ogato, Yakugaku Zasshi, 100, 819 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.T. J. Batterham, NMR Spectra of Simple Heterocycles, Wiley, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Yu. Kornilov, L. M. Shulezhko, and A. I. Tolmachev, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 40, 212 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Yu. Kornilov, L. M. Shulezhko, and A. I. Tolmachaev, Teor. Eksp. Khim., 10, 508 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Yu. Kornilov, Teor. Eksp. Khim., 12, 713 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.C. E. Johnson and F. A. Bovey, J. Chem. Phys., 29, 1012 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991