Bisindoles. 25. Properties of 3h,8h-indolo[4,5-e]- and -[5,4-e]indole
- 26 Downloads
Electrophilic-substitution reactions for 3H,8H-indolo[4,5-e]- and -[5,4-e]indole were studied. Mono- and disubstituted compounds were isolated as a result of formylation and acetylation, whereas only monosubstitution products were isolated in the case if diazo coupling. It is shown that in the dimethylaminomethylation of 3H,8H-indolo[4,5-e]indole steric factors hinder the formation of a disubstituted compound, while the formation of \-substitution products is hindered in the case of diazo coupling of 3H,8H-indolo[4,5-e]- and-[5,4-e]indole.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Indole Steric Factor Substitution Product Diazo Coupling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Cheshmaritashvili, Sh. A. Samsoniya, E. N. Gordeev, L. V. Vasin, V. A. Shamshina, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 158 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.Sh. A. Samsoniya, M. V. Trapaidze, S. V. Dolidze, N. A. ésakiya, N. N. Suvorov, A. M. Kolesnikov, and F. A. Mikhailenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 352 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. A. Samsoniya, M. V. Trapaidze, L. N. Kurkovskaya, L. G. Tret'yakova, T. K. Efimova, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1221 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Sh. A. Samsoniya, M. V. Trapaidze, L. N. Kurkovskaya, Dzh. A. Kereselidze, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1501 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Pople and D. L. Beveridge, Approximate Molecular Orbital Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Maslov, Zh. Struk. Khim., 18, 414 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Ustynyuk (ed.), Quantum-Chemical Methods of Calculation of Molecules [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Hiremath and R. S. Hosmane, Adv. Heterocycl. Chem., 15, 277 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.R. G. Parker and J. D. Roberts, J. Org. Chem., 35, 996 (1970).Google Scholar