Synthesis and properties of azomethines based on 1-nitrophenyl-2-formylpyrroles
- 20 Downloads
Schiff bases were obtained by the reaction of 1-nitrophenyl-2-formylpyrroles with aromatic amines, and their spectral characteristics were studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Spectral Characteristic Schiff Base Schiff Aromatic Amine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Delgodo and N. J. Blanco, Revista ICIDCA La Habana, Cuba, 17, 27 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Petit and R. Palaud, Compt. Rend., 258, 230 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Jones and P. B. Gerritt, The Chemistry of Pyrroles, Academic Press, London (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.R. B. Moffett and W. H. Hoehn, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 69, 1792 (1947).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Saikachi and S. Shimamura, Yakugaki Zasshi, 80, 37 (1960); Chem. Abs., 54, 13092 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Dezelic and B. Bobarevic, Bull. Soc. Chim. Rep. Popul. Bosnie Herzeg., 11, 11 (1957); Chem. Abs., 52, 10054 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.O. Fischer, A. Balling, and R. Aldinger, J. Prakt. Chem., 208, 105 (1920).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Fabian, M. Legrand, and P. Poirier, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., No. 5, 1499 (1956).Google Scholar
- 9.P. B. Terent'ev and A. P. Stankyavichus, Mass Spectrometry of Biologically Active Nitrogen Bases [in Russian], Mokslas, Vil'nyus (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.M. C. Pina and V. A. Budilin, 3a Semana Cientifica del IQBE: Resumenes, La Habana Cuba (1982), p. 120.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989