Synthesis and structure of 3-amino-4-hetaryl-1-(2H)-isoquinolones
- 37 Downloads
A one-step preparative method of synthesis of 3-amino-4-hetaryl-1(2H)-isoquinolones by reaction of 5-nitro-2-chlorobenzamides with α-azahetarylacetonitriles in the presence of base has been developed. It has been shown that benzimidazo[1,2-b]isoquinolones may be obtained in this way.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Preparative Method Isoquinolones
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Nemazanyi, Yu. M. Volovenko, T. A. Silaeva, and F. S. Babichev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. B, No. 12, 36 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Nemazanyi, Yu. M. Volovenko, T. A. Silaeva, M. Yu. Kornilov, and F. S. Babichev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 378 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Merck Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, Biologicals, Merck & Co., Inc. (1983), p. 1463.Google Scholar
- 4.T. J. Batterham, NMR Spectra of Simple Heterocycles, Wiley, New York (1973), p. 540.Google Scholar
- 5.F. S. Babichev, Yu. M. Volovenko, E. F. Gavrlova, L. L. Kolomiets, A. G. Pilipenko, and T. A. Silaeva, USSR Author's Certificate No. 4,669,042, December 12, 1989.Google Scholar