Synthesis of hydrogenated heterocyclic compounds from α-methylidene-1, 5-diketones. 4. Hydropyridines based on the reaction of 1,3,5-triphenyl-2-aminomethyl-4-methylidene-1,5-pentadione with primary amines
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Primary Amine Heterocyclic Compound Hydropyridines Pentadione
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Tilchenko, G. V. Pavel', and A. D. Chumak, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1356 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Pavel' and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 96 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Denisenko, G. V. Pavel', and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 235 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Alekseev, V. A. Kaminskii, and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 957 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Methuen, London (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Pavel' and M. N. Tilichenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 9, 1545 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980