LXXXII. Synthesis of N15-indole derivatives
- 35 Downloads
The synthesis of N15-3-indolylacetic acid, 1-N15-tryptamine, and 1-N15-N,N-dimethyltryptamine was accomplished.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Indole Indole Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I. D. Pletnev, V. F. Alyautdinova, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1632 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Suvorov, L. I. Dmitrevskaya, Yu. I. Smushkevich, and A. D. Pozdnyakov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 42, 2746 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Beynon, Mass Spectrometry and Its Application to Organic Chemistry, American Elsevier (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.F. E. King and P. L. Ecuyer, J. Chem. Soc., 1903 (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Kharasch, S. K. Stephen, and H. C. Brown, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 62, 2242 (1940).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Kondo, H. Kataoka, I. Hayashi, and T. Dodo, Itsuu Kenkyusho Nempo, 10, 1 (1959); Chem. Abstr., 54, 492 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Ondo, M. Kawanishi, and M. Sasamoto, J. Pharm. Soc. Japan, 76, 409 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1975