Synthesis of pyrazoline derivatives from halovinylacetylenes and haloallenes
The reaction of halovinylacetylenes and haloallenes with hydrazine and phenylhydrazine in the presence of a mixture of copper powder and cuprous chloride gives substituted pyrazolines.
KeywordsCopper Chloride Organic Chemistry Hydrazine Copper Powder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Sh. O. Badanyan and K. L. Sargisyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 26, 733 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Sh. O. Badanyan, M. G. Voskanyan, and G. G. Khudoyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 22, 1041 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. O. Badanyan, M. G. Voskanyan, and G. G. Khudoyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 25, 657 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.C. L. Lenkins and J. K. Kochi, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 94, 856 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Vartanyan and Sh. O. Badanyan, Angew. Chem., 75, 1034 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Ioffe and D. D. Tsitovich, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 33, 3449 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.E. G. Darbinyan, A. Kh. Makhmudyan, and S. G. Matsoyan, Arm. Khim., Zh., 22, 508 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976