Synthesis of derivatives of 5-azabenzofuran with functional substitutes in positions 4 and 7
- 36 Downloads
Methods for synthesizing derivatives of 5-azabenzofuran with functional substitutes in position 4 and 7 have been elaborated. The reactions of electrophilic substitution in position 7 have been studied.
An examination was made of the substitution of halogens in position 4 of derivatives of 5-azabenzofuran by the methoxy-group during the action of dimethyl sulfate in an aqueous alkali medium.
KeywordsSulfate Organic Chemistry Dimethyl Halogen Electrophilic Substitution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Herz and S. Tocker, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 77, 3534, 1955.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Kametani, J. Ito, and H. Isaka, J. Pharm. Soc. Japan, 74, 1298, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. McElvain and M. D. Barnett, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 3140, 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Kametani, J. Nomura, and K. Morita, J. Pharm. Soc. Japan, 76, 652, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Descamps and F. Binon, Bul. Soc. Chim. Belg., 71, 579, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Robert and J. F. Thorpe, J. Chem. Soc., 95, 1527, 1909.Google Scholar
- 7.L. N. Yakhontov, M. Ya. Uritskaya, E. I. Lapan and M. V. Rubtsov, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 18, 1968.Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Yakhontov, D. M. Krasnokutskaya, E. M. Peresleni, Yu. N. Sheinker, and M. V. Rubtsov, DAN, 176, 613, 1967.Google Scholar