Synthesis of N-(2-carboxy-4-nitroaryl)-β-alanines and their cyclization to quinoline derivatives
- 35 Downloads
N-(2-Carboxy-4-nitroaryl)-β-alanines were obtained by reaction of 2-chloro-5-nitrobenzoic acids with β-alanine. The products were converted to the corresponding 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-4-oxo-6-nitroquinolines by cyclization.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quinoline Quinoline Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Bekhli, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 27, 698 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Bekhli and N. P. Kozyreva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 296 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Bekhli, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 101, 679 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Bekhli, F. S. Mikhailitsyn, and I. V. Persianova, Zh. Organ. Khim., 2255 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Bekhli and F. S. Mikhailitsyn, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 235 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Adams and D. H. Heu, J. Chem. Soc., 255 (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Allison, J. Braunholtz, and F. Mann, J. Chem. Soc., 403 (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Hearn, R. Morton, and J. Simpson, J. Chem. Soc., 3318 (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Braunholtz and F. Mann, J. Chem. Soc., 4166 (1957).Google Scholar