Sulfur- and selenium-containing merocyanine dyes
- 32 Downloads
The corresponding merocyanine dyes were obtained by reaction of aminomethylene derivatives of 5-pyrazolone and 5-thio- and 5-selenopyrazolones with tetramethylindoleninium and phenanthridinium salts. Their UV spectra and the possibility of the formation of spiropyrans from them were studied.
KeywordsSulfur Organic Chemistry Aminomethylene Phenanthridinium Aminomethylene Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.British Patent No. 519895; Chem. Abstr., 36, 715 (1942).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Kvitko and B. A. Porai-Koshits, Zh. Organ. Khim., 5, 1685 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Porai-Koshits and I. Ya. Kvitko, Zh. Organ. Khim., 5, 1279 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Loseva, V. P. Martynova, N. E. Shelepin, É. R. Zakhs, L. E. Nivorozhkin, V. I. Minkin, and L. S. Éfros, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 167 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.K. V. Veksler, É. R. Zakhs, V. M. Treiger, and L. S. Éfros, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 447 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Porai-Koshits, I. Ya. Kvitko, and É. A. Shutkova, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., 19 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Koshelev, I. Ya. Kvitko, and E. D. Samartseva, Zh. Organ. Khim., 8, 2204 (1972).Google Scholar