Synthesis of N-substituted 1-(2-pyrrolyl)-3-alkanols
- 20 Downloads
A new method for the synthesis of alcohols of a number of N-substituted pyrroles from 2-methoxy-1, 6-dioxaspiro[4, 4]nonanes and primary amines is described.
KeywordsAlcohol Organic Chemistry Pyrrole Nonanes Primary Amine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.F. F. Blike and E. S. Blake, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 53, 1015 (1931).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Buu-Hoi, N. D. Huong, and J. M. Gazawe, J. Org. Chem., 20, 639 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Huong, N. T. Thu-Cuc, and N. P. Buu-Hoi, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 2 221 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Jones, Austral. J. Chem., 19, 289 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Ponomarev and I. A. Markushina, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 31, 554 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976