Esters of heterocyclic γ-amino alcohols
- 26 Downloads
Reduction of cis-3-cyano-4-hydroxypiperidines with lithium aluminum hydride (LAH) gave cis-3-aminomethyl-4-hydroxypiperidines, which were converted to cis-3-dimethylaminomethyl-4-hydroxypiperidines by methylation with formaldehyde and formic acid. Acylation of the methylated compounds with benzoyl and cinnatnoyl chlorides gave the corresponding esters. Condensation of cis-3-aminomethyl-4-hydroxypiperidines with formaldehyde gave perhydropyrido[3,4-e][1,3]oxazines, which were converted to 3-methylaminomethyl-4-hydroxypiperidines by means of LAH. The cis isomers of the corresponding O,N-diacyl derivatives of these amino alcohols were obtained by acylation with acetic anhydride and benzoyl and cinnamoyl chlorides.
KeywordsAlcohol Methylated Chloride Ester Formaldehyde
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. T. Golovin, L. S. Pomogaeva, V. K. Muratov, S. N. Nilovskaya, and D. A. Kharkevich, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 10, 21 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.E. T. Golovin, A. P. Nikiforova, L. G. Komarova, A. A. Myazdrikova, S. N. Nilovskaya, and D. A. Kharkevich, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 2, 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. T. Golovin, E. P. Badosov, A. P. Nikiforova, and B. V. Unkovskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 10, 706 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.E. T. Golovin, E. P. Badosov, A. P. Nikiforova, A. B. Khasirdzhev, and B. V. Unkovskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 10, 1265 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Drefahl and H.-H. Hörhold, Chem. Ber., 94, 1657 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.T. A. Crabb and E. R. Jones, Tetrahedron, 26, 1217 (1970).Google Scholar