4-Oxo-3-oxa-6,7-diazabicyclo[3.3.0]oct-6-ene and its isomerization
A product of addition of diazomethane to the double bond of crotonolactone — Δ1-pyrazolinolactone — was obtained, and its isomerization to Δ2-pyrazolino-lactone in dry chloroform in the presence of triethylamine was studied. The structures of the compounds were confirmed by elementary analysis and the IR, UV, and PMR spectra.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Chloroform Double Bond Triethylamine Diazomethane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. S. Rao, Chem. Rev., 64, 353 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Patai (editor), The Chemistry of Functional Groups, Vol. 1, The Chemistry of Alkenes, Wiley-Interscience (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.S. W. Pelletier, Z. Djarmati, S. D. Lajsic, I. V. Micovic, and D. T. D. Yang, Tetrahedron, 31, 1659 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Ioffe, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 1089 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. R. Katritzky (editor), Physical Methods in the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, Academic Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. I. Crawford, A. Mishra, and R. Dumniel, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 88, 3959 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Kirsch, O. Polansky, and P. Schuster, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 10, 805 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.K. D. Airis, Carbanions in Organic Synthesis [in Russian], edited by L. S. Éfros, Khimiya, Leningrad (1969), p. 198.Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Kost and V. V. Ershov, Usp. Khim., 27, 431 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.S. D. Andrews, A. C. Day, and A. N. McDonald, J. Chem. Soc., C, No. 5, 787 (1969).Google Scholar