Observations of extrusion-induced damage of metal-matrix composites
- 34 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Cornie, Y. Chiang, D. R. Uhlmann, A. Mortensen and J. M. Collins, Amer. Ceram. Soc. Bull. 65 (1986) 293.Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. D. Briggs, “Acoustic microscopy” (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1992) p. 54.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. D. Briggs, P. J. Jenkins and M. Hoppe, J. Microsc. 159 (1990) 15.Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Mummery and B. Derby, in “Fundamental relationships between microstructures and mechanical properties in metal matrix composites”, edited by M. N. Gungor and P. K. Liaw (The Metals Society, Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1989) p. 161.Google Scholar
- 5.Idem, in “Metal matrix composites — processing, microstructure and properties”, edited by N. Hansen, D. Juul Jensen, T. Leffers, H. Lilholt, T. Lorentzen, A. S. Pedersen, O. B. Pedersen and B. Ralph RISØ National Laboratory, Denmark, 1991) p. 535.Google Scholar
- 6.P. M. Mummery, B. Derby and C. B. Scruby, Acta Metall. Mater. in press.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1993