Studies of zinc phosphate coatings on 7075-T6 aluminium alloy
- 53 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Aluminium Phosphate Zinc Aluminium Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Adrian and A. Bittner, J. Coat. Technol. 58 (1986) 59.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Foster, G. N. Blenkinsop, P. Blattler and M. Szandorowski, ibid. 63 (1991) 91.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem., G. N. Blenkinsop, P. Blattler and M. Szandorowski, ibid. 63 (1991) 101.Google Scholar
- 4.W. F. Heung, Y. P. Yang, P. C. Wong, K. a. R. Mitchell and T. Foster, J. Mater. Sci. 29 (1994) 1368.Google Scholar
- 5.W. F. Heung, Y. P. Yang, M. Y. Zhou, P. C. Wong, K. a. R. Mitchell and T. Foster, ibid. 29 (1994) 3653.Google Scholar
- 6.W. Rausch, “The phosphating of metals” (Finishing Publications Ltd., Teddington, 1990) Ch. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Turuno, K. Toyose and H. Fujimoto, Kobelco Tech. Rev. 11 (1991) 14.Google Scholar
- 8.D. B. Freeman, “Phosphating and metal pre-treatment” (Industrial Press Inc., New York, 1986) Ch. 8.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995