Social change and quality of life in the U.S.A.
- 27 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BenjaminRoger W.: 1976, ‘Cognitive orientations and the impact of scarcity on politics’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 397–409.Google Scholar
- Bidwell, O. W.: 1966, ‘Living on borrowed resource capital’ (editorial), Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 21.Google Scholar
- BrownLester R.: 1979, ‘A harvest of neglect: The world's declining cropland’, The Futurist 13, pp. 141–151.Google Scholar
- CattonWilliam R.Jr.: 1976, ‘Why the future isn't what it used to be (and how it could be made worse than it has to be)’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 276–291.Google Scholar
- FosterGeorge M.: 1962, Traditional Cultures and the Impact of Technological Change (New York, Harper and Brothers).Google Scholar
- HorowitzIrving Louis: 1979, ‘Methods and strategies in evaluating equity research’, Social Indicators Research 6, pp. 1–22.Google Scholar
- Lyons, Richard D.: 1979, ‘U.S. is urged to develop satellite for solar power’. The New York Times, January 11, p. A16.Google Scholar
- MorrisonDenton E.: 1976, ‘Growth, environment, equity and scarcity’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 292–305.Google Scholar
- NelsonL. D. and J. A.Honnold: 1976 ‘Planning for resource scarcity: A critique of prevalent proposals’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 339–349.Google Scholar
- PotterDavid: 1954, People of Plenty (Chicago and London, The University of Chicago Press).Google Scholar
- Webster, Bayard: 1979, ‘Poison immunity of pests on rise’, The Kansas City Times, June 28, p. 2E.Google Scholar
- YoungRuth C. and DeanMaccannell: 1979, ‘Predicting the quality of life in the United States’, Social Indicators Research 6, pp. 23–40.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co 1980