Social change and quality of life in the U.S.A.
- 27 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BenjaminRoger W.: 1976, ‘Cognitive orientations and the impact of scarcity on politics’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 397–409.Google Scholar
- Bidwell, O. W.: 1966, ‘Living on borrowed resource capital’ (editorial), Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 21.Google Scholar
- BrownLester R.: 1979, ‘A harvest of neglect: The world's declining cropland’, The Futurist 13, pp. 141–151.Google Scholar
- CattonWilliam R.Jr.: 1976, ‘Why the future isn't what it used to be (and how it could be made worse than it has to be)’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 276–291.Google Scholar
- FosterGeorge M.: 1962, Traditional Cultures and the Impact of Technological Change (New York, Harper and Brothers).Google Scholar
- HorowitzIrving Louis: 1979, ‘Methods and strategies in evaluating equity research’, Social Indicators Research 6, pp. 1–22.Google Scholar
- Lyons, Richard D.: 1979, ‘U.S. is urged to develop satellite for solar power’. The New York Times, January 11, p. A16.Google Scholar
- MorrisonDenton E.: 1976, ‘Growth, environment, equity and scarcity’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 292–305.Google Scholar
- NelsonL. D. and J. A.Honnold: 1976 ‘Planning for resource scarcity: A critique of prevalent proposals’, Social Science Quarterly 57, pp. 339–349.Google Scholar
- PotterDavid: 1954, People of Plenty (Chicago and London, The University of Chicago Press).Google Scholar
- Webster, Bayard: 1979, ‘Poison immunity of pests on rise’, The Kansas City Times, June 28, p. 2E.Google Scholar
- YoungRuth C. and DeanMaccannell: 1979, ‘Predicting the quality of life in the United States’, Social Indicators Research 6, pp. 23–40.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co 1980