Chondrosarcoma of the cervical vertebra: a case report
- 26 Downloads
A rare case of cervical chondrosarcoma is presented and its clinical behavior and treatment modalities are discussed.
Key wordsChondrosarcoma Cervical vertebra Radiography
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aprin H, Riseborough EJ (1982) Chondrosarcoma in children and adolescents. Clin Orthop 166:226–232Google Scholar
- 2.Batsakis JG (1974) Tumors of the head and neck. Clinical and pathological considerations. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, pp 291–293Google Scholar
- 3.Eriksson AI, Schiller A, Mankin HJ (1980) The management of chondrosarcoma of bone. Clin Orthop Rel Res 153:44–66Google Scholar
- 4.Hirsh LF, Thanki A, Spector HB (1984) Primary spinal chondrosarcoma with eithteen-year follow-up: case report and literature review. Neurosurgery 14:747–749Google Scholar
- 5.Kenney PJ, Gilula LA, Murphy WA (1981) The use of computed tomography to distinguish osteochondroma and chondrosarcoma. Radiology 139:129–137Google Scholar
- 6.Rice DH, Vener J, Newman AN (1984) Osteosarcoma and chondrosarcoma of the head and neck. Laryngoscope 94:240–242Google Scholar
- 7.Sanerkin NG, Gallagher P (1979) A review of the behavior of chondrosarcoma of bone. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 61:395–400Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987