Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Guttorp, P. and Sampson, P.D. (1994) Methods for estimating heterogeneous spatial covariance functions with environmental applications. In G.P. Patil and C.R. Rao (eds), Handbook of Statistics XII. Environmental Statistics, North Holland/Elsevier, New York, pp. 663–90.Google Scholar
- Mardia, K.V., and Goodall, C.R. (1993) Spatial-temporal analysis of multivariate environmental monitoring data. In G.P. Patil and C.R. Rao (eds), Multivariate Environmental Statistics, North Holland, Amsterdam, pp. 347–86.Google Scholar
- Sampson, P.D., Guttorp, P. and Meiring, W. (1994) Spatao-temporal analysis of regional ozone data for operational evaluation of an air quality model. 1994 Proceedings of the Section on Statistics and the Environment, Alexandria, American Statistical Association, pp. 46–55.Google Scholar
- Stensland, G.J., Whelpdale, D.M. and Oehlert, G. (1984) Precipitation Chemistry. Chapter 5 in Acid Deposition: Long-Term Trends, National Academy Press, Washington DC.Google Scholar
- Wackernagel, H. and Grzebyk, M. (1995) Linear model for spatial or temporal multivariate data. Proceedings of the 6th International Meeting on Statistical Climatology, 427–9.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995