Glossary of selected water resource terms
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsWater Resource Environmental Management Resource Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MEINCK, F.: and MÖHLE, H.: Dictionary of water and sewage engineering. Elsevier Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1963. (German-English-French-Italian)Google Scholar
- SPENGLER, O.A.: Hydrological dictionary of foreign languages (in Russian). Gidrometeorol. Izdat., Leningrad, 1966. (English-, French-, German-Russian)Google Scholar
- PFANKUCH, H.-O.: Elsevier's dictionary of hydrogeology. Elsevier Publishing Co., New York, 1969. (English-French-German)Google Scholar
- JOINT EDITORIAL BOARD: Glossary — Water and wastewater control engineering. Amer. Soc. Civ. Eng., New York; in coop. with Amer. Public Health Assoc., Amer. Water Works Assoc., and Water Pollution Control Federation, 1969. (English)Google Scholar
- WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION; and UNESCO: International glossary of hydrology. WMO, Geneva, Publ. No. 385, 1947. (English-French-Russian-Spanish)Google Scholar
- KLINGEMAN, P.D.: Système International d'Unités — Metric measurement in water resources engineering. U.S. Universities Council on Water Resources, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1976.Google Scholar
© Akademische Verlagsgesellschaft 1979