Effect of the beam-defocusing characteristics on porosity formation in laser welding
- 186 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Porosity Welding Laser Welding Porosity Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Sakaguchi, Y. Tomii and M. Mizuno. J. Jpn Inst. Light Metals 21 (1983) 547.Google Scholar
- 2.R. H. Phillips and E. A. Metzbower, Welding J. June(1992)201.Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. Cieslak and P. W. Fuerschback, Metallurgical Trans. B 19B (1988) 319.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Katayama and C. D. Lundin, J. Light Metal. Welding and Construction 29 (1991) 349.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Matsunawa, S. Katayama, H. Ikeda and K. Nishizawa, Int. Congress on Applications of Laser and Electro-optics, 75 (1992) 547.Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Kim, T. Watanabe and Y. Yoshida, J Laser Applic 7 (1995) 38.Google Scholar
- 7.S. L. Engel, American Machinist, May (1976) 107.Google Scholar
- 8.I. Miyamoto, H. Maruo and Y. Arata, Proceedings of International Conference on Welding Research, A18 (1980) 103.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995