Estimation of dichlor-acetaldehyde
- 13 Downloads
Dichloracetaldehyde has been estimated by alkalimetric, argentometric and iodometric procedure. A mechanism has been proposed for its hydrolysis.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Hydrolysis Analytical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Iodometric Procedure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Denigès, G.: Bull. Soc. chim. France 5, 647 (1909).Google Scholar
- 2.Huntress, E. H.: Organic Chlorine Compounds. New York: J. Wiley & Sons 1948.Google Scholar
- 3.Malhotra, O. P., and N. D. Misra: Unpublished work; cf. Proc. Ind. Sci. Cong. 1956, Chem. Sec. Abst. 169.Google Scholar
- 4.Malhotra, O. P., and B. N. Trivedi: Current Sci. 24, 337 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.Paternò, E.: Z. f. Chem. 1868, 667.Google Scholar
- 6.Watson, H. A.: Amer. J. Pharmacy Sci. support publ. Health 102, 506 (1930); cf. Malhotra, O. P., and V. D. Anand: J. Indian chem. Soc. 34, 501 (1957).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1958