Primary or secondary cardiomyopathies?
Letters to the Editors
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Cardiomyopathy Secondary Cardiomyopathy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Alday LE, Moreyra E (1984) Secondary hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in infancy and childhood. Am Heart J 108:996–1000Google Scholar
- 2.Desnick RJ, Blieden LC, Sharp HL, Hofschire PJ, Moller JH (1976) Cardiac valvular anomalies in Fabry disease Clinical, morphologic, and biochemical studies. Circulation 54:818–825Google Scholar
- 3.Goodwin JF (1970) Congestive and hypertrophic cardiomyopathies. A decade of study. Lancet I:731–739Google Scholar
- 4.Kohlschütter A, Hausdorf G (1986) Primary (genetic) cardiomyopathies in infancy. Eur J Pediatr 145:454–459Google Scholar
- 5.Schmaltz AA, Apitz J (1986) Katdiomyopathien im Kindesalter. Klin Pädiatr 198:1–7Google Scholar
- 6.Schmaltz AA, Apitz J, Hort W (1982) Endomyocardial biopsy in infants and children: technique, indications and results. Eur J Pediatr 138:211–215Google Scholar
- 7.World Health Organization (1980) Report of the WHO/ISFC task force on the definition and classification of cardiomyopathies. Br Heart J 44:672–673Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988