Further results relating to axi-symmetric rotational flows of elastico-viscous fluids
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rotational Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Evans DJ (1969) The rotationally symmetric flow of a viscous fluid in the presence of an infinite rotating disc with uniform suction. Quart J Mech Appl Math 22:467–485Google Scholar
- Huilgog RR, Phan-Thien N (1987) Non-axisymmetric flow of a viscoelastic fluid between rotating disks. J Non-Newt Fluid Mech 23:423–434Google Scholar
- Jones JR, Thomas RH (1990) A note on similarily-type flows of elastico-viscous fluids. Rheol Acta 29:485–488Google Scholar
- Rogers MG, Lance GN (1960) The rotationally symmetric flow of a viscous fluid in the presence of an infinite rotating disk. J Fluid Mech 7:617–631Google Scholar
- Stuart JT (1954) On the effects of uniform suction on the steady flow due to a rotating disk. Quart J Mech Appl Math 7:446–457Google Scholar
© Steinkopff-Verlag 1993