A clinical and experimental comparison of four anti-schizophrenic drugs
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bindra, D.: Experimental psychology and the problem of behavior disorders. Canad. J. Psychol. 13, 135–150 (1959).Google Scholar
- Landis, C.: An annotated bibliography of flicker fusion phenomena. Armed Forces-NRC: University of Michigan 1953.Google Scholar
- Lehmann, H., and J. Z. Czank: Differential screening of phrenotropic agents in man. J. clin. exp. Psychopath. 18, 222–235 (1957).Google Scholar
- Lovett Doust, J. W.: Studies on the physiology of awareness. Dis. nerv. Syst. 16, 2–4 (1955).Google Scholar
- Malamud, W., and S. L. Sands: A revision of the Psychiatric Rating Scale. Amer. J. Psychiat. 104, 231 (1947).Google Scholar
- Porteus, S. D.: The Porteus Maze test and intelligence. Palo Alto: Pacific Books 1950.Google Scholar
- Porteus, S. D.: Maze test reactions after chlorpromazine. J. consult. Psychol. 21, 15–21 (1957).Google Scholar
- Siegel, S.: Nonparametric statistics in psychology and education. New York: McGraw-Hill 1956.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1960