Transmission electron microscopy image analysis of composite precipitates in Al-Li-Zr alloys
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Microscopy Electron Microscopy Transmission Electron Microscopy Image Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. W. Gayle and J. B. Vandersande, Scripta Metall. 18 (1984) 473.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem, Acta Metall. 37 (1989) 1046.Google Scholar
- 3.P. J. Gregson and H. M. Flower, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 3 (1984) 829.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Sato, Y. Kato, A. Kamio and T. Takahashi, Scripta Metall. 23 (1989) 447.Google Scholar
- 5.W. Stimson, M. H. Tosten, P. R. Howell and D. B. Williams, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Aluminium-Lithium Alloys, Oxford, 1985, edited by C. Baker, P. J. Gregson, S. J. Harris and C. J. Peel (The Institute of Metals, London, 1986) p. 386.Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Makin, D. J. Lloyd and W. M. Stobbs, Phil. Mag. A51 (1985) L41.Google Scholar
- 7.P. B. Hirsch, A. Howie, R. B. Nicholson, D. W. Pashley and M. J. Whelan, in “Electron microscopy of thin crystals” (Butterworths; London, 1967) p. 276.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995