Sol-gel coating of the Cu20.Al2O3·4SiO2 glass-ceramics with SiO2 glass films for suppressing abnormal thermal expansion behaviour
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer SiO2 Thermal Expansion Expansion Behaviour SiO2 Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. T. Baak and C. F. Rapp, US Patent 3498876 (1970), 3528829 (1970), and 3779781 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Matusita and J. B. Mackenzie, J. Non-Crystalline Solids 30 (1979) 285–92.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Matusita, J. D. Mackenzie, K. Kamiya and S. Sakka, in “Advances in ceramics”, Vol. 4, edited by J. H. Simmons, D. R. Uhlmann and G. H. Beall (American Ceramic Society, Columbus, OH, 1982) pp. 277–286.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kamiya, T. Yoko and S. Sakka, J Non-Crystalline Solids 80 (1986) 405–411.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Kamiya, T. Yoko, K. Moroishi, K. Matusita and S. Sakka, J. Mater. Sci. 21 (1986) 131–136.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Kamiya, K. Okasaka, M. Wada and H. Nasu, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 75 (1992) 477–478.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Mizutani, Y. Oono, J. Matsuoka, H. Nasu and K. Kamiya, J. Mater. Sci. 29 (1984) 5773–5778.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1995