The fundamental theorem of stochastic calculus of variations is presented.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Group Theory Fundamental Theorem Stochastic Calculus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yasue, K., ‘Quantum Mechanics and Stochastic Control Theory’, J. Math. Phys., to be published.Google Scholar
- 2.NelsonE., Dynamical Theories of Brownian Motion, Princeton, U.P., Princeton, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.Zambrini, J.-C., personal communication.Google Scholar
- 5.Nagasawa, M., ‘Segregation of a Population in an Environment’, J. Math. Biology, to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.Nagasawa, M., ‘Theorem of Segregation and its Applications’, talk given at the Conference on models of biological growth and spread Mathematical theories and applications, Heidelberg, 16–21 July, 1979.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1980