Some numerical constructions in English
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boër, S. and Lycan, W., ‘The Myth of Semantic Presupposition’, Ohio State University Working Papers in Linguistics, No. 21 (ed. Arnold Zwicky).Google Scholar
- BorkowskiL., ‘The Reduction of Arithmetic to Logic Based on the Theory of Types Without the Axiom of Infinity or the Typical Ambiguity of Arithmetical Constants’, Studia Logica, 8 (1958), 283–95.Google Scholar
- CresswellM., Logics and Languages, Methuen, London, 1973.Google Scholar
- HarmanG., ‘Deep Structure as Logical Form’, in D.Davidson and G.Harman (eds.), Semantics of Natural Language, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, Holland, 1972.Google Scholar
- LewisD., Counterfactuals, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1973.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co 1979