Limited thermodynamic compatibility of proteins in aqueous solutions
Conditions are established for limited thermodynamic compatibility of proteins of different classes, as distinguished by Osborne, in aqueous solutions. The result obtained are in good agreement with the concept known as Δx —effect.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ANTONOV Yu.A., V.Ya.GRINBERG, and V.B.TOLSTOGUZOV,Stärke, 27, 424(1975)Google Scholar
- ANTONOV Yu.A., V.Ya.GRINBERG, and V.B.TOLSTOGUZOV,Coll. and Pol. Sci., 255, 937(1977)Google Scholar
- HSU C.C., and J.M.PRAUSNITZ, Macromolecules, 7, 320(1974)Google Scholar
- OSBORNE T.B., Vegetable Proteins, Longmans, Green, New York(1924)Google Scholar
- ROBBINS F.M., A.G.BANAGURA, and R.S.YARE, US Patent 3, 26I, 822(1966)Google Scholar
- SCOTT R., J. Chem. Phys., .I7, 279(1949)Google Scholar
- ZEMAN L., and D. PATTERSON, Macromolecules, 5, 513(1972)Google Scholar