- 26 Downloads
Sephadex column chromatography has shown that 99mTc-diethyl-HIDA consists of two clearly separable components. One of them seems to be an intermediate compound changing into the other, almost completely within two hours after reconstitution of the diethyl-HIDA (Solco HIDA) with pertechnetate. The two components could be the mono- and biscomplex of N-(2,6-diethyl-acetanilid)-imino diacetic acid with one atom of technetium. Animal experiments show that there is no important difference in the biological distribution in mice between the two components.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baker R.J., Bellen, J.C., Ronai, P.M.: Technetium-99m-pyridoxylideneglutamate: A new hepatobiliary radiopharmaceutical. I. Experimental aspects. J. Nucl. Med. 16, 720–727 (1975)Google Scholar
- Eckelman, W., Meinken, G., Richards, P.: Chemical state of 99mTc in biomedical products. J. Nucl. Med. 12, 596–600 (1971)Google Scholar
- Firnau, G.,: Why do Tc-99m chelates work for cholescintigraphy? Eur. J. Nucl. Med. 1, 137–139 (1976)Google Scholar
- Hirom, P.C., Millburn, P., Smith, R.L.: Bile and urine as complementary pathways for the excretion of foreign organic compounds. Xenobiotica 6, 55–64 (1976)Google Scholar
- Kennedy, T., Robinson, R.G., Gobuty, A.: Basic technetium 99m penicillamine, a new renal scanning agent. J. Nucl. Med. 15, 506 (1974)Google Scholar
- Krishnamurthy, G.T., Tubis, M., Endow, J.S., Blahd, W.H.: 99mTc-penicillamine. A new radiopharmaceutical for cholescintigraphy. J. Nucl. Med. 13, 447 (1972)Google Scholar
- Loberg, M., Fields, A., Harvey, E., Cooper, M.: Radiochemistry of Tc-N-(N′-(2,6-dimethylphenyl carbamoylmethyl)) iminodiacetic acid (Tc-HIDA). J. Nucl. Med. 17, 537 (1976)Google Scholar
- Loberg, M.D., Cooper, M., Harvey, E., Callery, P., Faith, W.: Development of new radiopharmaceuticals based on N-substitution of iminodiacetic acid. J. Nucl. Med. 17, 633–638 (1976)Google Scholar
- Persson, B.R.R.: Gel-chromatography-column-scanning (“GCS”): A method for identification and quality-control of technetium-99m-radiopharmaceuticals. Report: Luri 1974-01Google Scholar
- Valk, P.E., Dilts, C.A., McRae, J.: a possible artifact in gel chromatography of some 99mTc-chelates. J. Nucl. Med. 14, 235–237 (1973)Google Scholar
- Wistow, B.W., Subramanian, G., Van Heertum, R.L., Henderson, R.W., Gagne, G.M., Hall, R.C., McAfee, J.G.: An evaluation of 99mTc-labeled hepatobiliary agents. J. Nucl. Med. 18, 455–461 (1977)Google Scholar