Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cartter, A. M. (1966). An Assessment of Quality in Graduate Education. Washington, D.C.: American Council on Education.Google Scholar
- Jones, L. V., Lindzey, G., and Coggeshall, P. E. (eds.) (1982). An Assessment of Research-Doctorate Programs in the United States, 5 vols. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.Google Scholar
- Roose, K. D. and Andersen, C. J. (1970). A Rating of Graduate Programs. Washington, D.C.: American Council on Education.Google Scholar
- Watkins, B. T. (1984). “New edition of a guide to colleges' quality gets a mixed response from scholars, educators,” Chronicle of Higher Education, 28: 12–13.Google Scholar
- Webster, D. S. (1982). “Academic quality rankings: why they developed in the United States and not Europe,” History of Higher Education Annual, 2: 102–127.Google Scholar
- Wilson, S. (1984). “Professors attack university rating report's credibility,” Pennsylvania State University Collegian, 82: 1.Google Scholar
© Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. 1985