Three-operator splitting algorithm for a class of variational inclusion problems
- 24 Downloads
This paper concerns with a new three-operator splitting algorithm for solving a class of variational inclusions. The main advantage of the proposed algorithm is that it can be easily implemented without the prior knowledge of Lipschitz constant, strongly monotone constant and cocoercive constant of component operators. A reason explained for this is that the algorithm uses a sequence of stepsizes which is diminishing and non-summable. The strong convergence of the algorithm is established. Several fundamental numerical experiments are given to illustrate the behavior of the new algorithm and compare it with other algorithms.
KeywordsForward–backward method Tseng’s method Operator splitting method
Mathematics Subject Classification65J15 47H05 47J25 47J20 91B50
The authors would like to thank the Associate Editor and the anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions which helped us very much in improving the original version of this paper. The works of the first author are supported in part by the National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOS-TED) of Vietnam under Grant Number 101.01-2017.315.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflicts of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 7.Gibali, A., Hieu, D.V.: A new inertial double-projection method for solving variational inequalities. J. Fixed Point Theory Appl. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11784-019-0726-7
- 8.Hieu, D.V., Quy, P.K.: An inertial modified algorithm for solving variational inequalities. RAIRO Operations Research (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/ro/2018115
- 14.Hieu, D.V., Gibali, A.: Strong convergence of inertial algorithms for solving equilibrium problems. Optim. Lett. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11590-019-01479-w
- 15.Hieu, D.V., Cho, Y.J., Xiao, Y.-B.: Golden ratio algorithms with new stepsize rules for variational inequalities. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.5703
- 19.Malitsky, Y., Tam, M. K.: A forward–backward splitting method for monotone inclusions without cocoercivity. (2018). arXiv:1808.04162