Marketable electric powertrain concepts for smaller tractors
- 65 Downloads
Fully electric, battery-powered vehicles are becoming more and more popular even with mobile machines. In the case of wheel loaders and tractors, for example, the emphasis is increasingly on a common concept in which the conventional combustion engine is replaced by an electric drivetrain while the vehicle structure remains the same. In addition to this practicable implementation variant, AVL investigated further solutions which, depending on the intended use of the vehicle, can also represent added value in terms of environmental protection.
While regular emission violations are being proclaimed in various major European cities, scenarios are increasingly being considered as to how the burden of combustion engines can be reduced. This is especially concentrated in conurbations and affects diesel-fueled engines. The environmental badge introduced in Germany in 2008 already serves this purpose, while there are still discussions going on about total bans for diesel-driven...
- N. N.: Verordnung zur Durchführung des Bundes-Immissionsschutzgesetzes — Verordnung über Luftqualitätsstandards und Emissionshöchstmengen. 39. BImSchV, online: www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bimschv_39/BJNR106510010.html, access: March 30, 2018
- N. N.: Agricultural machinery and tractors — Safety of higher voltage electrical and electronic components and systems. ISO 16230-1:2015, Part 1: General requirementsGoogle Scholar
- N. N.: Der Kramer KL25.5e: Der erste vollelektrisch betriebene Radlader mit Allradlenkung. Kramer-Werke GmbH, online: www.kramer-online.com/de/kramer-entdecken/zero-emission/der-kramer-kl255e/, access: February 10, 2018
- N. N.: Fendt e100 Vario: Der batterieelektrische Kompakttraktor. Agco GmbH, online: www.fendt.com/de/fendt-e100-vario.html, access: February 10, 2018
- N. N.: Escorts unveils India’s first Electric Tractor Concept & Global Tractor Series Escorts Group. Online: www.escortsgroup.com/media-room/news-events/escorts-unveils-india-s-first-electric-tractor-concept-global-tractor-series.html, access: February 10, 2018