A New Class of Bianchi Type-I Cosmological Model in Self-Creation Theory
- 28 Downloads
Bianchi type-I cosmological model has been studied in the self-creation theory of gravitation. A new class of exact solutions has been obtained by considering the model yields a constant deceleration parameter. The physical and geometrical properties of the obtained model are discussed. Also, we study the thermodynamic quantities (Entropy, Enthalpy, Gibbs energy and Helmholtz energy) of the universe with help of the scalar field \(\phi\).
KeywordsBianchi type I Self-creation theory Entropy Deceleration parameter
The author is thankful to the referees for their constructive comments for the improvement of the paper. Also, I would like to thank Prof: M. Abdel-Megied for his critical reading and his valuable discussion.
- Barber GA (2010) Self-creation cosmology—a review. arXiv preprint arXiv:1009.5862
- Ellis GFR (1973) General relativity and cosmology. In: Sachs RK (ed) General relativity and cosmology. Clarendon Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Kramer D, Stephani H, Maccallum M, Hertt E (1980) Exact solutions of Einstein’s field equation. Cambridge University Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- Singh CP, Kumar S (2007) Bianchi type-II space-times with constant deceleration parameter in self creation cosmology. Astrophys Space Sci 310(1–2):31Google Scholar
- Tiwari RK, Jyotsna Jaiswal (2013) Anisotropic Bianchi type-I model in a self creation cosmology. Int J Theor Appl Sci 5(1):22Google Scholar