Design of a New Attribute Control Chart Under Neutrosophic Statistics
- 67 Downloads
In this manuscript, we will originally design a Shewhart attribute control chart under the neutrosophic statistical interval method. The neutrosophic measures to study the performance of the proposed chart are given. The neutrosophic control chart coefficients are determined through the neutrosophic algorithm. A simulation study is also added to show the efficiency of the proposed control chart under the neutrosophic statistical interval method over the attribute control chart under the classical statistics. The comparison of the proposed chart with the existing chart is also given in terms of neutrosophic average run length (NARL). Some tables of NARL are given and explained using the real data from the company.
KeywordsNeutrosophic statistics Neutrosophic average run length Neutrosophic algorithm Classical statistics Simulation
The authors are deeply thankful to the editor and the reviewers for their valuable suggestions to improve the quality of this manuscript. This work was supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research (DSR), King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, under Grant No. D-260-130-1439. The authors, therefore, gratefully acknowledge the DSR technical and financial support.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflicts of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 8.Duncan, A.: A Chi square chart for controlling a set of percentages. Ind. Qual. Control 7(11), 11–15 (1950)Google Scholar
- 20.Şentürk, S.: Construction of fuzzy c control charts based on fuzzy rule method. Anadolu Üniversitesi Bilim Ve Teknoloji Dergisi A-Uygulamalı Bilimler ve Mühendislik 18(3), 563–572 (2017)Google Scholar
- 23.Shu, M.-H., Wu, H.-C.: Fuzzy X and R control charts: fuzzy dominance approach. Comput. Ind. Eng. 61(3), 676–685 (2011)Google Scholar
- 24.Smarandache, F.: Neutrosophic logic-generalization of the intuitionistic fuzzy logic. arXiv preprint arXiv: math/0303009 (2003)Google Scholar
- 25.Smarandache, F.: Introduction to neutrosophic statistics. Infinite Study (2014). https://arxiv.org/pdf/1406.2000
- 28.Wei, Y., Qiu, J., Karimi, H.R.: Fuzzy-affine-model-based memory filter design of nonlinear systems with time-varying delay. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst. 99, 1 (2017)Google Scholar
- 30.Williams, R.H., Zigli, R.M.: Ambiguity impedes quality in the service industries. Qual. Progress 20(7), 14–17 (1987)Google Scholar
- 31.Wu, Y., Karimi, H.R., Lu, R.: Sampled-data control of network systems in industrial manufacture. IEEE Trans. Industr. Electron. 1, 1 (2018)Google Scholar