Optimization of multi-objective quality of TWBs square box deep-drawing process parameters
- 12 Downloads
There are many process parameters involved in the deep drawing of TWBs. Each parameter has different effects on the forming quality and intercrosses each other. It is difficult to establish the relationship between the process parameters and forming quality in traditional methods. The TWBs square box part of the same material with different thickness was taking as the research object, and the common defects of the deep drawing forming part was analysed. The forming process was simulated by using finite element software DYNAFORM, considering five factors, including the thickness combination, the friction coefficient, the punch and die corner radius, the three types of variable blank holder force loading method, as well as the intercross between the variable blank holder force loading method and other factors on the forming quality of the TWBs square box part. The orthogonal test was designed to determine the important order of the various factors under different indicators, and the optimal combination of process parameters was determined by combining the AHP and grey system theory. The optimized parameters of square box part were verified by the finite element method and the deep-drawing test. The results show that the thickness distribution is reasonable, the welding seam movement is small, and there is obvious improvement in the forming quality.
KeywordsThe square box of TWBs Numerical simulation Orthogonal test AHP Grey system theory
Item was sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 51275444, 51705448) and Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province of China (Grant No. E2018203254).
- 12.Yu TM, Li S, Lan W, Zheng L, She JW (2014) Numerical simulation of formability of tailor welded blanks for auto door inner panel. Trans Chi Soc Agric Eng 30:46–53. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1002-6819.2014.15.007 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.Guan YP, Yang L, Duan YC, Liu MJ (2016) Analysis of influence factors on deep drawing of laser TWBs conical. J Yanshan Univ 40:108–115. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1007-791X.2016.02.002 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 14.Guan YP, Ma XD, Zhang DQ (2017) Variable blank holder force curve prediction in deep drawing for square box of TWBs. J Plast Eng 24:17–21. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1007-2012.2017.02.003 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.Xie JJ (2006) Fuzzy mathematics method and application. Huazhong University of Science & Technology Press, WuhanGoogle Scholar
- 19.Kong Y, Xue KM, Li P, Wu J (2014) Bending optimization forming simulation and experiment of high strength steel blanks based on orthogonal test and grey system theory. J Plast Eng 21:11–14. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1007-2012.2014.05.003 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 20.Xue Y, Lang LH, Duan JN (2009) Optimization of blank for liquid filling of automobile beams based on gray system theory. J Plast Eng 5:59–64. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1007-2012.2009.05.012 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 21.Fu LZ (1992) Gray system theory and application. Science and Technology Literature Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 22.Deng JL (2002) Gray system theory. Huazhong University of Science & Technology Press, WuhanGoogle Scholar