New clock offset prediction method for BeiDou satellites based on inter-satellite correlation
- 40 Downloads
During the on-orbit operation of BeiDou satellites, the on board atomic clocks of these satellites are easily affected by changes in the space environment. Since the clock offsets of BeiDou satellites derived from multi-satellite clock estimation exhibit correlation among one another. In this study, the correlation among the clock offsets of BeiDou satellites is analyzed and the influence of correlation among satellites on clock offset prediction accuracy is investigated. To obtain accurate analysis results, the Baarda outlier detection method is initially improved. The improved method can effectively eliminate small errors in clock offset data. Then, the correlation coefficient among BeiDou satellites is calculated, and the method based on the correlation among BeiDou satellite clocks is used to predict the clock offsets of the satellites. Experimental results show that clock offset prediction accuracy can be improved by 7.3% compared with that of the traditional method when the method that considers correlation among satellite clocks is used.
KeywordsBeiDou satellites Clock error Data quality control Correlation analysis Clock error prediction
This work was supported by “The National Science and Technology Basic Work of China (No. 2015FY310200)”, “The State Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 41730109)”, “The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 41404033)”, “The Jiangsu Dual Creative Teams Program Project Awarded in 2017”,” The practical innovation project of graduate students in Jiangsu, China (No. SJCX18_0668)”, "Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation (No. BK20181361)" and thanks for the data from IGS and iGMAS.
- Guan-wen Huang (2012) Research on algorithms of precise clock offset and quality [D]. Chang’an University, Xi’anGoogle Scholar
- Guo-wen Huang, Bo-bin Cui, Qin Zhang (2018) Real-Time clock offset prediction model with periodic and neural network corrections [J]. J Astron 39(1):83–88Google Scholar
- Mao Y, Wang Q-x, Hu C et al (2018) Performance Analysis and Prediction of Clock Offsets for the BDS-3 Test Satellites [J]. Acta Astron Sin 1:56–69Google Scholar
- Tian J, Huang G, Wang L et al (2017) A data quality control method for the Beidou-2 satellite clock bias [J]. J Geod Geodyn 37(2):215–220Google Scholar
- Wang G, Liu L, Aigong XU et al (2014) The application of radial basis function neural network in the GPS satellite clock bias prediction[J]. Acta Geodaet Cartogr Sin 43(8):803–807Google Scholar
- Wang B, Lou Y, Liu J et al (2015) Analysis of BDS satellite clocks in orbit[J]. GPS Solut 20(4):1–12Google Scholar
- Wang D, Guo R, Xiao S, et al. (2018) Atomic clock performance and combined clock error prediction for the new generation of BeiDou navigation satellites[J]. Adv Space ResGoogle Scholar
- Xianqiang CUI (2005) Grey system model for the satellite clock error predicting[J]. Editorial Board Geomat Inf Sci Wuhan Univ 30(5):447–450Google Scholar
- Yuehua L, Yuting L, Da Z et al (2011) Method research on clock deviation process. China Satellite Navigation Conference, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar