Common fixed points of set-valued F-contraction mappings on domain of sets endowed with directed graph
- 331 Downloads
The aim of this paper is to present common fixed point results of set-valued graphic F-contraction mappings on a family of sets endowed with a graph. Some examples are presented to support the results proved herein. Our results unify, generalize and extend various results in the existing literature.
KeywordsSet-valued mapping Domain of sets Common fixed point Graph F-contraction pair Directed graph
Mathematics Subject Classification47H10 54E50 54H25
The authors are grateful to the referees for useful suggestion and remarks which helped to improve the presentation of the paper. The third author is thankful for the support to the Serbian Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (Grant No. 174033).
Conflict of interest
The author declare that they have not competing interests.
TN, MA, TAL and SR have worked together on each section of the paper such as the literature review, results and examples. All authors read approved the final manuscript.
- Alfuraidan MR, Khamsi MA (2014) Caristi fixed point theorem in metric spaces with a graph. Abstr Appl Anal 1–5 (Article ID 303484)Google Scholar
- Beg I, Butt AR (2013) Fixed point theorems for set valued mappings in partially ordered metric spaces. Int J Math Sci 7(2):66–68Google Scholar
- Beg I, Butt AR (2013) Fixed point of set-valued graph contractive mappings, J Inequ Appl 52:7Google Scholar
- Bojor F (2010) Fixed point of \(\varphi \)-contraction in metric spaces endowed with a graph. Ann Univ Craiova Math Comp Sci Series 37(4):85–92Google Scholar
- Bojor F (2012) On Jachymski’s theorem. Ann Univ Craiova Math Comp Sci Series 40(1):23–28Google Scholar
- Shukla S, Radenović S (2013) Some common fixed point theorems for \(F\)-complete partial metric spaces. J Math 2013(Article ID 878730):7Google Scholar