Developing Guidance on Ethics for Patient Groups Collecting and Reporting Patient Information for Health Technology Assessments
- 2.Gagnon MP, Desmartis M, Lepage-Savary D, Gagnon J, St-Pierre M, Rhainds M, Lemieux R, Gauvin FP, Pollender H, Légaré F. Introducing patients’ and the public’s perspectives to health technology assessment: a systematic review of international experiences. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2011;27(1):31–42.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. Good practice examples of patient and public involvement in health technology assessment. Feb 2015. http://www.htai.org/fileadmin/HTAi_Files/ISG/PatientInvolvement/EffectiveInvolvement/Good_Practice_Examples_Feb_2015.pdf. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
- 7.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. Patient group submission template—medicines HTA. 2014. http://www.htai.org/interest-groups/patient-and-citizen-involvement/resources/for-hta-agencies-and-policy-makers.html. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
- 8.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. Patient group submission template—non-medicines HTA. 2014. http://www.htai.org/interest-groups/patient-and-citizen-involvement/resources/for-hta-agencies-and-policy-makers.html. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
- 9.Scottish Medicines Consortium. Patient group submission form. http://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/Public_Involvement/Patient_Group_Submission_Form.pdf. Accessed 11 Sep 2015.
- 10.National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Patient/Carer Organisation Statement. http://www.nice.org.uk/Media/Default/About/NICE-Communities/Public-involvement/Developing-NICE-guidance/Patient-Organisation-STA-Template.docm. Accessed 11 Sep 2015.
- 11.Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. Patient input templates. https://www.cadth.ca/about-cadth/what-we-do/products-services/cdr/patient-input/patient-input-templates. Accessed 11 Sep 2015.
- 12.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group, Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. 2013. http://www.htai.org/fileadmin/HTAi_Files/ISG/PatientInvolvement/v2_files/Info/PCISG-Info-PCISGBrochure-11-Nov14.pdf. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
- 13.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. Completing a patient group template: guidance for patient organisations for health technology assessments and appraisal of medicines. 2015. http://www.htai.org/fileadmin/HTAi_Files/ISG/PatientInvolvement/v2_files/Resource/PCISG-Resource-GuidanceandChecklist-Dec14.pdf. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
- 14.pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review. Guide for Patient Advocacy Groups: How to provide patient and caregiver input for a pCODR drug review. 2013. http://www.pcodr.ca/idc/groups/pcodr/documents/pcodrdocument/pcodr-patient-guide.pdf. Accessed 11 Sep 2015.
- 15.National Health and Medical Research Council, the Australian Research Council and Universities Australia. The Australian code for responsible conduct of research. 2009. https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/r39.pdf. Accessed 16 Jul 2015.
- 16.INVOLVE. Jargon buster: ethics. http://www.invo.org.uk/resource-centre/useful-information/jargon-buster/?letter=E. Accessed 16 Jul 2015.
- 17.Patients and Citizen Involvement Interest Sub-Group. Values and quality standards for patient involvement in HTA. 2014. http://www.htai.org/fileadmin/HTAi_Files/ISG/PatientInvolvement/v2_files/Info/PCISG-Info-ValuesandStandards-30-Jun14.pdf. Accessed 17 Jul 2015.
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015