Dissipative Particle Dynamics Study on Platycodin’s Solubilization Enhancing Effect Towards Five Drug Components
- 5 Downloads
In this study, a dissipative particle dynamics mehtod was used to study the solubilization enhancing effect of platycodin towards 5 different drug components. Two factors were mainly considered, including the XlogP value of drug components and the sugar chain length of platycodin. As a result, it was found that there was an optimal drug XlogP value for the solubilization enhancing effect of platycodin, and it was different between the drug’s own XlogP value and the optimal drug XlogP value of platycodin that determines the solubilization enhancing effect.
KeywordsPlatycodin Dissipative particle dynamics Solubilization enhancing effect XlogP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lin Y. L., Modern Experimental Study on the “Guide Action” of Platycodon Grandiflorcem, Sichuan Agriculture University, Chengdu, 2008Google Scholar
- Hockney R. W., Eastwood J. W., Computer Simulation Using Particles, Taylor & Francis, Inc., London, 1981Google Scholar
- Ding H. O., Yin Q. Q., Wan G., Dai X. X., Shi X. Y., Qiao Y. J., International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2015, 480(1/2), 143Google Scholar
- Zhang Y., The Research Attempts to Explore the Regularity of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Treating Chronic Pharyngitis Based on Literature Review in the Past 20 Years, Gansu University of Chinese Medicine, Gansu, 2014Google Scholar
- Cui Q. X., Target Proteins and Biodistribution Research of Arctigenin, an Effective Compound of Traditional Chinese Medicine Based on Chemical Biology, Nankai University, Tianjing, 2014Google Scholar
- Materials Studio, 5.5 Ed., Accelrys Software Inc., San Diego P., 2010Google Scholar