Study on the Effect of Bonding Process of Silicon Nitride-Based Ceramics with Yb-β/Glass Composite Solders on the Structure and Properties of Joints
- 31 Downloads
Dense Si3N4 ceramics, porous/dense ceramics, SiC reinforced Si3N4 ceramics and other materials have been successfully bonded with Yb-β/glass composite solders. The effect of bonding process on the structure and properties of joints was studied.
KeywordsYb-β/glass composite solder Si3N4-based ceramics Analysis of microstructure and morphology Joining technology
Supported by Natural Science Foundation of Hunan Province. Item Number: 2017JJ5056. Entry name: Study on the mechanism of ultrasonic precision grinding of carbon fiber composites.
- 1.G. Partridge, Glass-ceramics in the scheme of inorganic materials. Adv. Mater. 12, 446–449 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.G.C. Dodds, R.A. Tanzilli, Boron nitride-toughened single phase silicon aluminium oxynitride composite. Article and Method of Making Same. US5925585, (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.G.C. Dodds, R.A. Tanzilli, Single phase silicon aluminium oxynitride for use a electromagnetic window for high speed aircraft. U.S. Patent No. 5,925,584 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.G.C. Dodds, R.A. Tanzilli, Silica, boron, aluminum nitride, alumina composite. Article and method of making same. U.S. Patent No. 5,891,815 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.M.Y. Hsieh, Low dielectric loss silicon nitride based material. U.S. Patent No. 4,654,315 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Talmy I G, Martin C A, Haught D A et al. Electromagnetic windou. U.S. Patent No. 5,573,986 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.G.D. Paqutte, Method of making a radar transparent window materials operable above 2000°C: USA, U.S. Patent No. 5,627,542 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.M. Favaloro, S. Starett, J. Bryanos, High temperature di-electric composites, in 6th Do D EM Windows Symposium (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.S. Pasupuleti, R. Peddetti et al., Toughening behavior in a carbon nanotube reinforced silicon nitride composite. Mater. Sci. Eng., A 491(1–2), 224–229 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.P. Liu, Y. Li, X. Wang et al., Si3N4/BN composite ceramics with Nd2O3–Al2O3–Y2O3 ternary additives by pressureless sintering. Key Eng. Mater. 434–435, 106–108 (2018)Google Scholar
- 14.Sun Ye, Meng Qingchang, Ji Dechang et al., Effect of hexagonal BN on the microstructure and mechanical properties of Si3N4 ceramics. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 182(1–3), 134–138 (2017)Google Scholar