System comparison for PMP Particle number determination
- 105 Downloads
The scientific results were created on behalf of the German Research Association for Internal Combustion Engines e. V. (FVV) within the framework of the research project PN measurement procedures (1073). The projects experimental part on engine exhaust was performed at the Institute for Internal Combustion Engines (Lehrstuhl für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen, LVK) at the Technische Universität München. Within this project parallel work with emphasis on aerosol metrological issues was carried out by the model aerosol laboratory at the Institute of Hydrochemistry and Chemical Balneology (IWC, Prof. Dr. Reinhard Niessner). The work was funded by equity capital of the FVV. The scientific work was supported by a project steering committee, headed by Dr. Harald Beck, MAN Truck & Bus AG. Special Acknowledgments go to the companies involved in the loan of the used test facilities: Airmodus, AVL, Control Sistem, MS4, Horiba, MAN Truck & Bus, Maha, Nova Systems and Pegasor.
- N. N.: European Union, Commission Regulation (EU) No. 692/2008, 2008Google Scholar
- N. N.: European Union, Commission Regulation (EU) No. 459/2012, 2012Google Scholar
- N. N.: European Union, Commission Regulation (EU) No. 582/2011, 2011Google Scholar
- N. N.: UNECE Grpe group on Particle Measurement Programme (PMP): Terms of Reference Proposal, Revision 2 — incorporating modifications agreed. PMP, 27th meeting, 2013Google Scholar
- N. N.: UNECE Grpe: WLTP-2013-023 Consolidated Draft GTR. 30.06.2013Google Scholar