Mappings on classes of expert complex fuzzy soft sets
- 6 Downloads
In this paper, the authors propose the concept of expert complex fuzzy soft sets as an extension to the classical complex fuzzy set model. Instead of being concerned with the study of the basic set theoretic operations for this model, which are essentially generalizations of the corresponding operations of the complex fuzzy set model, we extend the study of this model through the establishment of the mappings on classes of expert complex fuzzy soft sets. Through these mappings, we introduce the image and inverse image of an expert complex fuzzy soft set, which have immense applications in real-life applications. In addition to presenting the properties of the images and inverse images of this model, we present two numerical examples to demonstrate the utility of these concepts.
KeywordsComplex fuzzy set Interval-valued complex fuzzy set Fuzzy set Image Pre-image
Mathematics Subject Classification08A72 08A99
The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the financial assistance received from the Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Grant No. FRGS/1/2017/STG06/UCSI/03/1.
- 4.Greenfield, S., Chiclana, F., Dick, S.: Interval-valued complex fuzzy logic. In: Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), Vancouver, BC, 2014-2019 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/FUZZ-IEEE.2016.7737939
- 16.Selvachandran, G., Salleh, A.R.: Hypergroup theory applied to fuzzy soft sets. Glob. J. Pure. Appl. Math. 11(2), 825–835 (2015)Google Scholar
- 17.Selvachandran, G., Salleh, A.R.: Fuzzy soft hyperrings and fuzzy soft hyperideals. Glob. J. Pure. Appl. Math. 11(2), 807–823 (2015)Google Scholar
- 21.Solairaju, A., Mahalakshmi, S.: Hesitant intuitionistic fuzzy soft groups. Int. J. Pure Appl. Math. 118(10), 223–232 (2018)Google Scholar
- 22.Alsarahead, M.O., Ahmad, A.G.: Complex fuzzy soft group. J. Qual. Measur. Anal. 13(2), 17–28 (2017)Google Scholar