Some Aggregation Operators for Linguistic Intuitionistic Fuzzy Set and its Application to Group Decision-Making Process Using the Set Pair Analysis
- 153 Downloads
Linguistic intuitionistic fuzzy set (LIFS) is the better way to deal with the uncertain and imprecise information in group decision-making problems. On the other hand, the set pair analysis (SPA) theory provides a quantitative analysis to integrate the certainty and uncertainties as a combined system by defining the connection number corresponding to it. In the present paper, we have enhanced the LIFS with the SPA theory and hence defined the linguistic connection number (LCN) and its various operational laws. Based on it, we have developed various aggregation operators, namely LCN weighted geometric, LCN ordered weighted geometric, and LCN hybrid geometric operators with LIFS environment. Also, the shortcoming of the existing operators under LIFS environment has been highlighted and overcomes by the proposed operators. Few properties of these operators have been also investigated. Further, a group decision-making approach has been presented, based on these operators, which has been illustrated by a numerical example to show the effectiveness and validity of the proposed approach.
KeywordsSet pair analysis Linguistic terms Linguistic connection number Intuitionistic fuzzy sets Group decision-making problems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.Xu, Z., Chen, J.: On geometric aggregation over interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information. In: Fourth International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, FSKD 2007, vol. 2, pp. 466–471, (2007). https://doi.org/10.1109/FSKD.2007.427
- 10.Garg, H.; Arora, R.: A nonlinear-programming methodology for multi-attribute decision-making problem with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets information. Appl. Intell. 1–16 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-017-1035-8
- 11.Garg, H.: Some picture fuzzy aggregation operators and their applications to multicriteria decision-making. Arabian J. Sci. Eng. 42(12), 5275–5290 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-017-2625-9.
- 14.Garg, H.; Arora, R.: Generalized and group-based generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets with applications in decision-making. Appl. Intell. 1–14 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-017-0981-5
- 15.Garg, H.; Agarwal, N.; Tripathi, A.: Some improved interactive aggregation operators under interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy environment and its application to decision making process. Sci. Iran. E 24(5), 2581–2604 (2017)Google Scholar
- 23.Xu Z (2005) An approach based on similarity measure to multiple attribute decision making with trapezoid fuzzy linguistic variables. In: International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, pp 110–117Google Scholar
- 27.Zhang, H: Linguistic intuitionistic fuzzy sets and application in MAGDM. J. Appl. Math. Article ID 432,092, p. 11 (2014)Google Scholar
- 29.Zhao, K.: Set pair and set pair analysis—a new concept and systematic analysis method. In: Proceedings of the National Conference on System Theory and Regional Planning, pp. 87–91 (1989)Google Scholar
- 30.Liu, C.; Zhang, L.; Yang, A.: The fundamental operation on connection number and its applications. J. Theor. Appl. Inf. Tech. 49(2), 618–623 (2013)Google Scholar
- 31.Lü, W.S.; Zhang, B.: Set pair analysis method of containing target constraint mixed interval multi-attribute decision-making. Appl. Mech. Mater. Trans. Tech. Publ. 226, 2222–2226 (2012)Google Scholar
- 32.Yang, Y.; Yang, S.; Zhang, R.; Jiao, Y.: On interval arithmetic method of connection number a+bi. J. Chem. Pharm. Res. 6(3), 225–229 (2014)Google Scholar
- 33.Zhao, K.; Xuan, A.: Set pair theory—a new theory method of non-define and its applications. Syst. Eng. 14(1), 18–23 (1996)Google Scholar
- 34.Xie, Z.; Zhang, F.; Cheng, J.; Li, L.: Fuzzy multi-attribute decision making methods based on improved set pair analysis. Sixth International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design, vol. 2, pp. 386–389 (2013)Google Scholar
- 37.Kumar, K.; Garg, H.: TOPSIS method based on the connection number of set pair analysis under interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy set environment. Comput. Appl. Math. 1–11 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40314-016-0402-0
- 38.Kumar, K.; Garg, H.: Connection number of set pair analysis based TOPSIS method on intuitionistic fuzzy sets and their application to decision making. Appl. Intell. 1–8 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-017-1067-0