Inverse Calculation of Wave-Absorbing Structure Dimensions Based on Extended ANFIS Model
A new wave energy dissipation structure is proposed, aiming to optimize the dimensions of the structure and make the reflection of the structure maintain a low level within the scope of the known frequency band. An optimal extended ANFIS model combined with the wave reflection coefficient analysis for the estimation of the structure dimensions is established. In the premise of lower wave reflection coefficient, the specific sizes of the structure are obtained inversely, and the contribution of each related parameter on the structural reflection performance is analyzed. The main influencing factors are determined. It is found that the optimal dimensions of the proposed structure exist, which make the wave absorbing performance of the structure reach a perfect status under a wide wave frequency band.
Key wordsnew absorbing structure COMBLOC reflected coefficients structural sizes inversion model extended ANFIS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hiraishi, T., 2006. Development of long period wave absorber, Proceedings of the 16th International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers, San Francisco, California, USA.Google Scholar
- Jarlan, G.E., 1961. A perforated vertical wall breakwater, Dock and Harbour Authority, 41(486), 394–398.Google Scholar
- Kakuno, S., Tsujimoto, G. and Shiozaki, Y., 2003. A design method for double slit-wall breakwaters, Proceedings of 2003 Coastal Structures, American Society of Civil Engineers, Portland, Oregon, pp. 295–304.Google Scholar
- Li, J.B., 2014. Study on the Hydrodynamics of Horizontal Twin-Plate Breakwater, Ph.D. Thesis, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Malekmohamadi, I., Bazargan-Lari, M.R., Kerachian, R., Nikoo, M.R. and Fallahnia, M., 2011. Evaluating the efficacy of SVMs, BNs, ANNs and ANFIS in wave height prediction, Ocean Engineering, 38(2–3), 487–497.Google Scholar
- Tanimoto, K. and Yoshimoto, Y., 1982. Theoretical and Experimental Study of Reflection Coefficient for Wave Dissipating Caisson with a Permeable Front Wall, Report of the Port and Harbour Research Institute. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Zhu, D.T., 2013. Nonlinear analysis of hydrodynamic behavior for a double-layer perforated-wall caisson breakwater, Journal of Ship Mechanics, 17(1–2), 63–74. (in Chinese)Google Scholar