Optimal Design of the Floating Body of the Device of Interception and Diversion for Oil Pollution Based on AQWA and MOGA
- 41 Downloads
For the specific conditions of the physical characteristics of the oil pollution and the installation location, the overall design of the floating body was carried out. And it was parametrically modeled with Creo4.0. The AQWA was used to analyze the hydrodynamic performance of the floating body. Then the multi-objective optimization design parameters and target parameters were determined. Within the main design parameters of the floating body, using the design of experiment of the space filling design and AQWA, the design parameters were discretized, and representative samples were extracted and refined. On the basis of constructing the response surface using artificial neural network, the global optimization was performed using MOGA, and the Pareto front was obtained. The optimal solutions of the candidate points obtained and the simulation solutions under the optimal main design parameters are compared, and there is a certain deviation between the two. In engineering applications, the results of numerical optimization should be verified again to determine whether the selected candidate points are suitable. In addition, the numerical simulation results before optimization are compared with those after optimization, and the optimized floating body has better hydrodynamic performance.
KeywordsThe oil pollution The floating body AQWA ANN MOGA The Pareto front
The project was supported by a key research Project of Higher Education of Henan Province (17A460019), Postgraduate Education Reform Project of Henan Province.
- 6.Samaei, S. R., Azarsina, F., & Ghahferokhi, M. A. (2016). Numerical simulation of floating pontoon breakwater with ANSYS AQWA software and validation of the results with laboratory data. Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège, 85, 1487–1499.Google Scholar
- 7.Fei, Y., Zhenyu, G., & Min, K. (2017). Ergonomics optimization research of tractor cab based on RULA. Journal of Chinese Agricultural Mechanization, 38(4), 88–93.Google Scholar
- 8.Hui, X., & Liyong, C. (2008). Application research on space-filling experiments design in calibration of diesel engine. Small Internal Combustion Engine and Vehicle Technique, 37(3), 66–68.Google Scholar
- 9.Shen, W., Tang, Y., & Zhao, J. (2011). Hydrodynamic characteristics of heave plate structure for truss spar. Journal of Tianjin University, 44(6), 491–496.Google Scholar
- 11.Bie, X. (2016). Application research on BP neural network. Machine Vision and Video Monitoring, 1, 97–102.Google Scholar
- 13.Angxiu, N. I., Zhang, Y., & Chen, H. (2014). An improvement to NSGA-II algorithm and its application in optimization design of multi-element airfoil. Acta Aerodynamica Sinica, 32(2), 252–257.Google Scholar